Friday 14 June 2013

Chateau Hexagon - Birdhouse Corner

I've signed up for Lynette Anderson's (Mystery) Button Club - Chateau Hexagon. It started this month and runs for 9 months.  I'm using the fabrics suggested by Lynette, which have the most wonderful, muted and muddy palette. At the end of it I'll have a 26" x 37" quilt to hang on my wall.

The first block is "Birdhouse Corner".

And I've finished stitching it!

 

It's a lovely block to start off with . . . and has the cutest little bumble bees!!! Now I'm into the swing of it, bring on month 2, I say . . .


Pattern: Chateau Hexagon - Month 1 - Birdhouse Corner
Designer: Lynette Anderson
Publication: http://lynetteandersondesigns.typepad.com/lynette_anderson_designs/

5 comments:

Sylvia said...

Looks so good. Love your fabrics. I am getting it too but will have to wait till I get home to start.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

I've been looking at this....thinking about doing it myself!

Raewyn said...

Very cute!! I'm doing this project as well and looking forward to more blocks!!

DAWNIE said...

Oh this looks lovely

A Consuming Passion said...

What a pretty Block! Love your Blog too~~~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...