Tuesday 8 May 2012

How Do You Store Your Hoops?

I got myself a new embroidery hoop a little while ago . . . it's a Morgan Multi-Purpose Lap Stand, which seems to work really well for me. It frees up my hands for the actual business of stitching. The ribbed inner hoop helps to keep the fabric nice and taut when required. And it's pretty versatile with the 2 sizes of hoop.


But how should I store it when I'm not using it? Hmmm? I mean, there are 2 hoops and the 3 posts. So what's the best solution?

In a bag, of course!


But, of all the bags I've gathered over time, none of them were quite right.

So naturally one had to be made!

I decided on a satchel style and I'm quite pleased with the results . . . I love the fabric, and I also got to use a couple of vintage buttons that I've had sitting waiting for just the right thing.


Now I've got a cute storage solution, as well as a handy tote if I need to take the hoops out with me. All in all, this little hoop bag suits my requirements perfectly.

What's the best way you've found to store your hoops?


Fabric: Etchings by 3 Sisters for Moda

1 comment:

Sylvia said...

What a lovely way to store your hoop. The bag looks great.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...