Saturday 4 June 2011

Scandinavian Stitching

I had been seeing the book "Scandinavian Needlecraft" all over the internet and then I came across this pattern here.

I couldn't resist.

I had to make it.

I made it the size on the template (not the enlarged version), so it's quite small - only 5 1/2" from the base to the top of the handle.


How cute is this bag?

Wait, what's that I see? Oh yes, I do believe it's more felt on my horizon!


Pattern: scandinavian-style felt bag with embroidered bird
Designer: Clare Youngs
Publication: Scandinavian Needlecraft: 35 Step-by-step Projects to Create the Scandinavian Home

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

Hi Sue. That is just gorgeous. What a lovely little bag.

Terry said...

Fresh clean folk look stitching. Cute bag and now you know you like it you can do lots in any size. Cool

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...