Wednesday 27 October 2010

Apple Blossom Time

This is our Pink Lady Apple tree - very new, but hopefully one day very full of fruit. The blossom is just beautiful, so here's hoping the fruit is just as good!

pink lady apple blossom

This picture reminds me of when our son was in pre-school. His class learned this song . . . which is indelibly etched in our memories - he practised it over and over (although when his father and I sing it to tease him - he hates it when we reminisce - he feigns ignorance and no memory while groaning with disgust and embarrassment that he's related to us) . . .

I'LL BE WITH YOU IN APPLE BLOSSOM TIME
(Neville Fleeson / Albert Von Tilzer)

I'll be with you in apple blossom time,
I'll be with you to change your name to mine.
One day in May
I'll come and say:
"Happy the bride the sun shines on today!"

What a wonderful wedding there will be,
What a wonderful day for you and me!
Church bells will chime
You will be mine
In apple blossom time.

What's making you reminisce today?

1 comment:

Suchmaschine said...

There is obviously a lot to know about this. I think you made some good points in Features also.
Keep working ,great job!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...