Sunday 7 February 2010

Maisy's Flowers

This is a cute little pincushion from Anni Downs of Hatched and Patched . . .



This was a kit that I picked up last year at the craft show at Darling Harbour. It was a bit of fun to make. I hadn't really worked with the felted woven wool before, but I really liked it. It was, as is says on the pattern, quick and easy!



One of the nice things about projects like this for me is that they are a welcome, achievable break from larger projects that can sometimes seem to take forever to come together.

What little projects have been welcome little interludes in your world?

2 comments:

Sylvia said...

I love little projects as they are so achievable. I am working on a book mark for a stitching day at the moment. I also have that lovely felted wool pin cushion kit in my stash. I bought it last year at Anni's shop in Bathurst. Yours looks so lovely, I just might need to make mine up!

Natima said...

Such cute little pincushion. I love felted wool and I just ordered a book
calls Crazy Wool. It's full of fun projects. Looking forward to working in wool. We just returned home from your side of town this evening. We had a nice visit to our GD - Hugs Nat

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...