Sunday 6 October 2013

Paper Roses

Do you pin?

I do.

But usually that's about as far as the creative process goes.

Well, inspired by Liz Lamoreux's "Pinned it. Did it." posts, I finally did more than pin, browse and pin some more . . .


Stacy Cohen's tutorial for making Paper Roses caught my eye and thought I'd give it a try.

I already had the flower punch. The ink. The paper. And no excuses.


The result was a quick to make, cute paper rose. I'm not sure quite what I'm going to do with it. But what I can say is that I finally did more than just pin it . . .  I pinned it. And I did it!


Pattern: Paper Rose
Designer: Stacey Cohen
Publication: http://stacycohen.blogspot.com.au/2010/08/prima-layout-and-paper-rose-flower.html

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...