Thursday 24 January 2013

Books and Photos

I love digital photography. I love that it's quick, easy and instant.


But . . . so many of our photos never make it out of the computer and into real life.

So I decided to change that.

I made a book. Of 2012. The photos I love . . . and want to remember . . . and share.

I'm really pleased with this book. It's linen covered and a little bit special. It was fun to put together and arrived on our doorstep in next to no time. This is a Bespoke Book from MILK Books (I used the Memories Landscape template). I'm already thinking about making the next one . . .

And I also decided a little while ago to have a book printed of my blog. I'd seen the Blog2Print books being talked about on a couple of other blogs and thought I'd check them out.


I'm really happy with this book, too. It's pretty cool to have this reminder of my blog to look back on (without having to sit in front of a computer). As our family historian, I record other peoples' stories, so it's good to have my story (or at least part of it) recorded for posterity too. After all, aren't all of our stories important?



2 comments:

Sue-Anne said...

The bespoke book looks lovely, might have to investigate further. I am also thinking about getting my blog in print too, good to read that you were happy with the results.

Queen Of The Armchair aka Dzintra Stitcheries said...

Yes Sue I agree....all our stories are important....great books. I have been getting my blog book done every year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...