Saturday 29 September 2012

A Robot and Matching Shoes

All the boys in our family are "gadget guys" . . . if there is a knob or button to fiddle with, you can bet they will find it. So when one of the "gadget guys" was celebrating a birthday recently, this little Robot (from Anni Downs' "A Boys Story" book) was the perfect choice to complement a robot-themed gift.


Aside from the obvious "cute" factor, this little guy was fun to put together using bits of felt from my stash. And it was nice to be stitching again!!!

I'm pleased to say that I'm back on my feet again . . .

So it's farewell to the moon boot which had been my constant companion for 7 weeks (but did afford me a considerable amount of mobility, for which I am VERY grateful) . . .


And hello to matching shoes . . .


I hadn't realised before what a luxury this was, but I won't be taking my new-found mobility for granted again any time soon!



Pattern: Robot
Designer: Anni Downs
Publication: http://hatchedandpatched.typepad.com/hatchedandpatched/

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...