Monday 15 March 2010

Looking out my window . . .

This is what I see from my bedroom window (here in Australia we're getting into the cooler weather).



How I love Autumn . . . it's my favourite season .

Sure spring is great.

And summer and winter each have their own special kind of loveliness.

But Autumn . . . the colours . . . the crisp evenings and glorious days . . . so welcome after a hot summer . . . a gentle reminder that I'll be needing to get out the flannel pjs soon . . . the season that most reminds me of the passing of time and reminds me to make the most of it.

Which season do you most look forward to?

1 comment:

Sue-Anne said...

Another beautiful photo Sue! I love Autumn too, for all the reasons you said. I am so glad Summer is over!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...