Thursday 1 April 2010

Look What I Won . . .

I entered a competition on Lynette Anderson's Blog and I won!

This little parcel of goodies arrived in the mail . . .



It's one of  Lynette's new patterns called 'Our Home'. It a little applique and stitchery and is just gorgeous!




And what about these buttons? They are soooo cute!



Thank you so much, Lynette. Guess you know what I'll be stitching over the weekend . . .

P.S. You should go to Lynette's blog and have a look at her new quilt called 'Scandanavian Christmas'. This one I am definitely doing!

2 comments:

Sue-Anne said...

Congratulations Sue! What a great prize to win. The buttons are so cute!

ranette said...

Lucky you....I love that pattern and I can't wait to see you make it up. Oh and thanks for stopping by my blog....you are set to "no reply blogger" so I couldn't get back to you. Have a great day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...